Tuesday 16 June 2015

Westonbirt


Last month we headed off to the Vintage and Handmade Fair in Chipping Sodbury, for the first time in ages as we'd been disappointed the last few times we'd been and much preferred the wares on offer at the Vintage Bazaar in Devizes.
Well again, it wasn't as good as it used to be, I got a few bits and we enjoyed going to the other vintage offering in the local church but if we're going to drive all that way it needs to be worth it. Well this time we were prepared as we'd planned to take the kids and squeeze in a visit and picnic at Westonbirt Arboretum on the way back. This was the best part of the day, the weather was stunning, the rhododendrons were blooming and it was actually quite quiet.







Again, with a new camera, I was a little snap-happy! But the colours were stunning, especially against the very blue sky.












I took my iPhone and have been trying to get to grips with Instagram, as I've been dying to get on it. A link to my profile is at the top of the page.







No comments: